We are seeking an experienced and skilled Tech Lead to join our dynamic team. As a Tech Lead, you will play an important role in shaping our technical development, making critical technical decisions, and ensuring the successful delivery of our products. You will collaborate with product owners, management, and external suppliers to anchor technical decisions and drive innovation within the company.
- Make informed technical decisions and collaborate with product owners, management, and external suppliers to align them with business objectives.
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable and robust architecture solutions to meet the company's needs.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to one or more development teams, ensuring best practices and high-quality standards.
- Lead the entire development process of one or more products, taking charge of the technical aspects from inception to delivery.
- Continuously improve processes to optimize service launch and development, ensuring effective execution and delivery.
- Experience as a tech Lead or similar role, demonstrating leadership and technical expertise.
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies, architecture, and best practices.
- Experience with or interest in building AI/ML frameworks.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions and solve complex technical challenges.
- Experience in continuous improvement initiatives and delivering high-quality products.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive mindset to identify and resolve issues.
- Prior experience in Agile/Scrum development methodologies is desirable.
- It is an advantage if you have experience with SEO work and web analysis.
Technologies and languages we use:
- Tailwind CSS
- Sanity.io (Headless CMS)
- Google Cloud Platform
Join our team and play a pivotal role in shaping our company's technical direction, driving innovation, and delivering high-quality products that make a difference.
- Competitive conditions with the opportunity to take part in the company's share and option programme, as well as good insurance and pension schemes.
- Newly renovated office in central Oslo.
- To work alongside a group of creative people who are passionate about achieving our goal of "Easy Access to Learning Math."
- The opportunity to join a scale-up with international ambitions and a unique product.
- Telephone, laptop, and the necessary IT equipment you need.
- We are “Great Place to Work” certified and you will get the chance to work with some amazing colleagues!
About House of Math
House of Math is a rapidly growing EdTech company working to create the largest math portal in the world. Everything we do is driven by our vision: "Knowledge empowers people and strengthens society." Our platform offers everything the user needs in one place, so that they can explore, understand, and learn in a way that suits them. We know that learning is not a straight path, but a series of different paths that are connected. www.houseofmath.com offers exactly this: an opportunity to learn what you want, when you want. Our portal today has over 1.8 million users in 243 nations!
In total, we are over 200 people who work to provide access to math to the whole world! The core team at House of Math consists of over 25 passionate people: mathematicians, programmers, educators, game developers, designers, animators, marketers, and management teams. In addition, we have social media experts and an expert panel of teachers and professors accompanied by our team and board. House of Math also has over 180 tutors (and counting) who help others learn every single day, and we're growing. That's why we need the very best people to join our Supercrew.