We are currently looking for a Tech Lead who can lead one or more of our development teams and take responsibility for the further development of House Of Math and our products.
The person we are looking for is someone who wants to join a rapidly growing international scale-up and be part of the team. You preferably have experience with digital payment solutions and subscriptions as a business model. Or perhaps you want to further build on the experience you already have and transfer it to these professional areas?
House of Math is a rapidly growing EdTech company that will become the largest math portal in the world. Our goal is to give each individual user the opportunity to learn, understand and master math by personalizing learning through good use of technology.
We work in interdisciplinary product teams and are looking for someone who are motivated to work with digitization of learning, innovation and lead development work that benefits our users worldwide.
General tasks and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the development of one or more of our products.
- Make technical decisions and anchor these with product owners, management, and external suppliers.
- Contribute so the company can work smarter and more efficiently.
- Design and maintain architecture solutions.
- Follow up and lead one or more of our development teams daily.
- Improve our processes and ensure that we launch and develop our services effectively.
- The position is a lead, but does not involve personnel responsibility.
Technologies and languages we use:
- Sanity.io (Headless CMS)
- Google Cloud Platform
Who are you?
- Self-motivated, energetic and ambitious.
- Quality conscious and reliable.
- Updated competence in architecture, frameworks and programming languages.
- Relevant experience as a senior developer with an interest in and knowledge of technology.
- Comfortable working in English.
- You are preferably interested in data and machine learning/AI.
- It is an advantage but not a requirement that you have experience with SEO work and web analysis.
- You have experience of and enjoy working in teams that sit at home, in the office and in other parts of the world.
This is what you get with us:
- Competitive conditions with the opportunity to take part in the company's share and option programme, as well as good insurance and pension schemes.
- Newly renovated office in central Oslo (Bygdøy Allé 23).
- To work alongside a group of creative people who are passionate about achieving our goal of "Easy Access to Learning Math".
- The opportunity to join a scale-up with international ambitions and a unique product.
- Telephone, laptop, and the necessary IT equipment you need.
- We are “Great Place to Work” certified and you will get some amazing colleagues!
About House of Math
House of Math is a rapidly growing EdTech company working to create the largest math portal in the world. Everything we do is driven by our vision: "Knowledge empowers people and strengthens society". The platform offers everything the user needs in one place, so that the user can explore, understand, and learn in a way that suits them. We know that learning is not a straight path, but a series of different paths that are connected. www.houseofmath.com offers exactly this: an opportunity to learn what you want, when you want. Our portal today has over 1.5 million users in 243 nations!
In total, we are over 200 people who work to provide access to math to the whole world! The core team at House of Math consists of over 20 passionate people: mathematicians, programmers, educators, game developers, designers, animators, marketers, and management teams. In addition, we have social media experts and an expert panel of teachers and professors accompanied by our team and board. House of Math also has over 180 mentors (and counting) who help others learn every single day, and we're growing. That's why we need the very best people to join our Supercrew.