House of Math is looking for a Machine Learning Expert! We are looking to use AI to create an optimised learning experience.
Your role at House of Math:
You will initiate the AI project, and develop and test AI-features for a gamified mathematics platform. This will involve earning a suitable amount of domain knowledge (gamification, ed-tech) and then probably develop a machine learning algorithm for the purpose of optimizing retention and profitability on our website.
- Familiarity with TensorFlow or other Machine learning platforms
- Education in Machine learning, Data Analysis
We think you are:
- Adaptable and cooperative
This is what you get with us:
- Competitive conditions with good insurance and pension schemes.
- Newly renovated office in the central part of Oslo (Bygdøy Allé 23).
- Working with a group of creative people who are passionate about achieving our goal of "Easy Access to Learning Math".
- The opportunity to join a scale up with international ambitions and a unique product.
- Laptop and necessary IT equipment you need.
Deadline: As soon as possible (we will meet relevant candidates on an ongoing basis)
Who are we?
House of Math is a rapidly growing EdTech company on a mission to build the #1 Mathematics platform in the world. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: “Knowledge empowers people and strengthens society”. We offer everything you need in one place, so that you can explore, understand and learn in a way that fits you. We know that learning is NOT a linear path, but a myriad of paths linked together. www.houseofmath.com offers exactly that – the opportunity to learn what you want, when you want it.
We love coming to work, and all together we are 200+ people striving to give everyone easy access to learning mathematics across the world! The core team at House of Math consist of 30+ passionate people, from mathematicians, programmers, pedagogs, game developers, designers, animators, marketeers, social media experts and a management team, as well as an expert panel of teachers and professors accompanied by our SWAT-team and Board of Directors. In addition, House of Math have more than 180 mentors (and counting) that help people learn every single day.