House of Math is a rapidly growing Ed-Tech company committed to creating the largest math platform in the world, and for the first time, we are opening our doors to summer interns!
The internship will take place during the summer of 2024. You will work closely with experienced and skilled UX designers and actively contribute to improving House of Math's product and website.
- Testing the user experience of the website.
- Evaluating the website's usability.
- Providing prototype suggestions for enhancements.
- Guerrilla testing.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is studying UX/interaction design, at least a second-year student.
- Is creative.
- Is hardworking.
- Is independent.
- Is comfortable communicating with people (for Guerrilla testing).
Does this sound like you? Please don't hesitate to submit your application!
You can attach your transcript and portfolio under "additional files" or provide a link to your portfolio.