Employer: House of Math AS
Job Title: Intern Game Dev. / Game Developer
Employment Type: Internship
We are currently looking for an intern to assist us in developing exciting math games this summer! You'll be working with our supercrew of amazing individuals involved in everything from game development to animation. You will have the opportunity to be a part of the development process from start to finish.
Please note that this is a full-time during a time period in the sommer 2024. We are flexible with vacation time.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing games, game prototypes, documentation and gamifying the page.
- Game programming.
- Collaborating within a team with game developers and designers.
- Education or experience in IT, game design, or game programming.
- Familiarity with mobile and web development.
- Experience working with a game engine, with a preference for PlayCanvas.
- Experience with React and TypeScript is a plus.
- Knowledge of 3D is a plus.
As an individual, you should be:
- Creative, skilled, and solution-oriented.
- Structured and capable of creating clear and organized documentation.
- Enthusiastic about working in a team
About the employer:
House of Math is a rapidly growing Ed-Tech company dedicated to creating the largest math platform in the world. Our work is driven by our vision: "knowledge empowers people and strengthens society." We offer everything you need in one place to explore, understand, and learn math in a way that suits you. We understand that learning is not a straight path but a series of interconnected trails. www.houseofmath.com provides precisely that: an opportunity to learn what you want, when you want. We love coming to work, and we are a team of over 200 people working to provide access to math education worldwide.
The core team at House of Math consists of more than 30 passionate individuals, including mathematicians, programmers, educators, game developers, designers, animators, marketers, social media experts, leadership teams, as well as an expert panel of teachers and professors accompanied by our SVAT team and board. Additionally, House of Math has over 170 mentors (and counting) helping others learn every day. We are on an upward trajectory, and we need the very best people to join our Supercrew.