At House of Math, we connect with millions of users globally every week, and our ambition is to keep growing. With over 1,700,000 users primarily in Asia, we have set our sights on reaching more than 10,000,000 users by the end of next year. To achieve this, we're focusing on data-driven marketing through data analysis and performance marketing, primarily on Meta and Google.
We have an abundance of content and creative colleagues from various departments who, together with our unique methodologies, facilitate the creation of new content. Our strategy is centered around building a framework that leverages data-driven marketing to attract new and returning users to our math portal.
What you will be doing:
- Utilize data analysis to optimize, plan, and execute marketing campaigns across various platforms.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on digital ads, email/newsletters, and UX on the website.
- Monitor and publish content and ads on all our social media channels, while maintaining a focus on data-driven results.
Who you are:
- A proactive doer with a background in data-driven marketing.
- Passionate about digital marketing and data analysis.
- While your primary focus will be on implementation, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to various creative processes.
- Experience with data-driven marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience.
Do you have an interesting background and are eager to make an impact? Reach out to us!
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package, including excellent insurance and pension schemes.
- Newly renovated office in the central part of Oslo (Bygdøy Allé 23).
- The opportunity to work with a diverse and passionate team dedicated to making learning math accessible for everyone.
- The chance to be part of a fast-growing EdTech company with international aspirations and a unique product offering.
- Laptop and any necessary IT equipment.
- We are certified Great Place to Work.
Applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis.
About House of Math
House of Math is a rapidly expanding EdTech company working to create the world's largest math portal. Our vision, "Knowledge empowers people and strengthens society," drives all that we do. Our platform offers a comprehensive learning experience that caters to individual needs, enabling users to explore, understand, and learn at their own pace. We understand that learning is a multifaceted journey, and www.houseofmath.com offers just that: the opportunity to learn what you want when you want. With over 1,7 million users in 243 nations, our reach is vast and growing.
- Oslo, Norway
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Loading application form