House of Math is looking for a talented Gamification Specialist that can help us design and develop fun, educational games for our gamified web portal!
Your role at House of Math
- Develop and help gamify the math portal houseofmath.com
- Create exciting and engaging user experiences for math training
- Develop mechanisms for motivating and fun learning
- Develop computer games for game-based learning
- Education in computer science or game design
- Good understanding of gamification
- Experience with programming, game development and game design
- Experience in development for 2D and 3D applications
- Knowledge of web development
- Fluency in Norwegian and English language
We think you are:
- Creative and curious
- Dutiful, reliable and structured
- Able to work with other developers and content creators
- Good at visualizing new solutions and concepts
Who are we?
House of Math is a rapidly growing EdTech company on a mission to build the #1 Mathematics platform in the world. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: “Knowledge empowers people and strengthens society”. We offer everything you need in one place, so that you can explore, understand and learn in a way that fits you. We know that learning is NOT a linear path, but a myriad of paths linked together. www.houseofmath.com offers exactly that – the opportunity to learn what you want, when you want it.
We love coming to work, and all together we are 200+ people striving to give everyone easy access to learning mathematics across the world! The core team at House of Math consist of 30+ passionate people, from mathematicians, programmers, pedagogs, game developers, designers, animators, marketeers, social media experts and a management team, as well as an expert panel of teachers and professors accompanied by our SWAT-team and Board of Directors. In addition, House of Math have more than 180 mentors (and counting) that help people learn every single day.