If you are passionate about UX/UI-design, the most exciting EdTech in Norway is looking for people to our team!
Your role at House of Math:
- Gain insight to understand users needs
- Help design a holistic and good user experience across surfaces, products and user groups
- Prototype in digital tools such as Figma and Miro.
- Design mockups and create design sketches with input from others.
- Influence product development through your professional UX expertise.
- Work closely together across the teams (Gamification, Tech, Content and Marketing).
- Perform user tests
- Relevant higher education in e.g. UX design, graphic design and/or interaction design.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Understanding technology and development.
We think you are:
- Adaptable and cooperative
- Self-propelled, solution-prientated and helpful
- Take ownership of the tasks you have been assigned
- (An interest for gaming is a plus, but not a must)
Who are we?
House of Math is a rapidly growing EdTech company on a mission to build the #1 Mathematics platform in the world. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: “Knowledge empowers people and strengthens society”. We offer everything you need in one place, so that you can explore, understand and learn in a way that fits you. We know that learning is NOT a linear path, but a myriad of paths linked together. www.houseofmath.com offers exactly that – the opportunity to learn what you want, when you want it.
We love coming to work, and all together we are 200+ people striving to give everyone easy access to learning mathematics across the world! The core team at House of Math consist of 30+ passionate people, from mathematicians, programmers, pedagogs, game developers, designers, animators, marketeers, social media experts and a management team, as well as an expert panel of teachers and professors accompanied by our SWAT-team and Board of Directors. In addition, House of Math have more than 180 mentors (and counting) that help people learn every single day.
We always appreciate if you can attach a portfolio (e.g., a link to your website or GitHub, or in the form of an attachment) that showcases projects you take pride in.