If you are passionate about UX/UI-design, the most exciting EdTech in Norway is looking for people to our team!
Your role at House of Math:
- Plan, conduct and analyse user studies
- Experience in analysing both quantitative and qualitative data
- Gain insight to understand user needs to improve our product
- Evaluate the user experience in new and existing solutions
- Help choosing the best methods to conduct UX research
- Help design a holistic and good user experience across surfaces, products, and user groups
- Spread meaningful insight from your research work to the whole team in an understandable way
- Relevant higher education in e.g., UX design, psychology, or other similar fields.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of analysing data
We think you are:
- Adaptable and cooperative
- Self-propelled, solution-oriented, and helpful
- Take ownership of the tasks you have been assigned
- An experience with game and motivation theory is a plus, but not required
Who are we?
House of Math is a rapidly growing EdTech company on a mission to build the #1 Mathematics platform in the world. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: “Knowledge empowers people and strengthens society”. We offer everything you need in one place, so that you can explore, understand and learn in a way that fits you. We know that learning is NOT a linear path, but a myriad of paths linked together. www.houseofmath.com offers exactly that – the opportunity to learn what you want, when you want it.
We love coming to work, and all together we are 200+ people striving to give everyone easy access to learning mathematics across the world! The core team at House of Math consist of 30+ passionate people, from mathematicians, programmers, pedagogs, game developers, designers, animators, marketeers, social media experts and a management team, as well as an expert panel of teachers and professors accompanied by our SWAT-team and Board of Directors. In addition, House of Math have more than 180 mentors (and counting) that help people learn every single day.
We always appreciate if you can attach a portfolio (e.g., a link to your website or GitHub, or in the form of an attachment) that showcases projects you take pride in.